By Anthony Donatelli
That’s right parents, you have another day to celebrate YOU!
National Parents Day is June 30th this year and it’s a day where people are encouraged to recognize the contributions of the committed parents in their lives.
So here are so fun ways to celebrate with your mom, dad, or any other parents figure that has made an impact in your life.
- Go on a family hike
- Organize a picnic for your parents
- Have a family game night
- Make dinner for your parents
- Take your parents to the beach
- Surprise them by doing chores
- Plan a family movie night and pick one your parents’ faves!
- Make a redeemable chore “booklet” your parents can cash in when they’re feeling stressed
- Does your parent have a special hobby? Make Parents Day the day you join them, whether it’s collecting stamps or learning carpentry!
- Make a card
- Bake them cookies
- Clean your room (this is really a gift for both of you!)
- Take them out to dinner
- Plan a surprise party for them!
- Buy or make them a gift
Whatever you do, just make sure it spells out how much your appreciate what your parents do for you!