Easter, a time of renewal and celebration. And shall we not forget candy! How about some educational fun to sneak into your child’s Easter basket? Here a few ideas to smarten up Easter.
- Playdoh – You can even make it yourself or buy it. It’s an inexpensive toy that lets kids explore their imagination and build. They even have a dentist kit. How fun!
- Any V-Tech or LeapFrog electronic toy. There’s a line of math to reading electronics that you can pick up. Some up for as little as $20 (on sale.)
- Fisherprice also has a line of fun educational toys for kids. The selection is tremendous, and they are well known for their problem solving educational toys.
- Scrabble board game. It’s fun and you can teach your children to spell.
- Lego’s, because who doesn’t love to build? It’s a great hand eye coordination, as well as a great imagination toy.
Whatever you choose and however you celebrate, please have a safe & Happy Easter!